Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weddings: Aimee's Fabulous Pink Shoes!

I rarely post about weddings, although deep down I am truly obsessed with wedding details. I try to stay away from wedding blogs because I already spend so much time in front of my computer. I try to stay focused on parties, paper & cupcakes!

However, when my new blogging friend, Niki over at Papery & Cakery posted about brides wearing brightly colored shoes with their wedding dresses, I had to share these wedding photos with her! The bride, Aimee is a friend of my sister-in-law's and every single detail of her wedding was absolutely gorgeous! My friend, Taryn's company, Serendipity Videography filmed this wedding and the photography was done by the fabulous Jennifer Bowen.

Aren't Aimee's shoes adorable?!
They remind me of my hot pink Coach purse!

Check out more brides with bright shoes at Papery & Cakery's post HERE!

No comments: