Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Project Nursery: Le Papier Studio Review (by Me!)


I am a BIG fan of Le Papier Studio, ever since my dear friend, Meredith sent me a personalized silhouette print of my little ones created by owner/designer, Vana! I wrote this post about her work a couple months ago! Vana & I twitter friends, and she sent me one of her new silhouette glass pendant necklaces to review for Project Nursery! It is really adorable and my post went live today! I had a great time looking through all of her fabulous products on her Etsy shop to choose my favorites for the post (above!)

4 comments:

Vana said...

thank you Kim! all your picks make me smile. I am so glad you liked your necklace:)

Mel said...

Great post Kim! I love to feature great talent too, the world needs to know great people exist!!:D

Wish I could make something along the lines of a silhouette, but my two girls won't sit still for more than a minute ...
C'est la vie!

Jen said...

I'm a big fan of Vana's work, too. I just ordered one of her silhouette prints for my cousins baby shower. It had everyone in tears, in a good way. It was a hit. :)

The Beynon Family said...

Kim: Not sure how to get in touch with you. I fell in absolute love with your Yummy Lollipop Collection. My daughter Finley will be one in January and we are doing a sweet shoppe birthday party for her and would love to use this collection. Do you know when you will be taking new orders?