Saturday, August 1, 2009

Cupcake Toppers: Sweet Flower Girl!

I just received an email from a reader that was looking for cake/cupcake ideas for a flower themed party, and I was reminded of these cute flower cupcake flags I custom designed recently!

The customer, Andi found me on Etsy, and was looking for cupcake toppers to coordinate with the K & Company paper she used to make her daughter's birthday party invitations (above...so cute!). She sent me a paper sample, and I designed the toppers to coordinate! Andi just sent me a few photos from the flower party and she did such a great job! As always, I love seeing my fave cupcake stand being used! I think Wilton owes me for their big increase on sales on that cupcake stand! :) Thanks for sharing your photos, Andi!


3 comments:

Bethany said...

Cute toppers...so dainty and girly! And what a sweet party!! Those invites ARE amazing!! Good job mom!

Meredith said...

Very sweet! Wilton does owe you, I just bought the stand the other day! 50% off with coupon!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I love the soft colors, and I am so loving Yellow lately!