Sunday, July 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home!


We're back! I'm exhausted, but it's great to be home! We had a great time visiting my family in New York! I can't wait to catch up on reading my fave blogs and see what I missed!

I have lots of parties & projects to share....I'm so far behind!

Coming Soon:

Little Birdie Twin Baby Shower
Jack's Pirate Birthday Party
Pretty in Pink Baby Shower Designs
Emmie's Candy Shoppe Birthday Party
Gentry's Sweet Shoppe Party
{"family" photo taken at my cousin's house in NY}

5 comments:

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I'm still waiting for the Pickles and Ice cream party! have I missed it?

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

Hi Bonny! Here is a link to the Pickles & Ice Cream baby shower!
http://tomkatstudio.blogspot.com/2009/07/sweet-customers-jessies-pickles-ice.html

Meredith said...

welcome back!!!!

Gabrielle Valentine said...

Glad you had a great time!!! Would love to visit New York!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Thank You so much! I don't know how I missed that!