Friday, June 12, 2009

TomKat LOVE!


I spend a ton of time reading blogs, probably TOO MUCH time and TOO MANY blogs (check out my reading list). But, I just came to the conclusion that reading my favorite blogs is like sitting down with a magazine that is FULL to the brim with exactly what I want to read. There are so many great ideas and inspiration out there, I don't want to miss anything!

It makes me happy that people are reading my blog, too! I was checking out my Google Analytics account and noticed a huge spike in traffic on June 4th, which was odd since I was on vacation! I looked into where all the traffic was coming from, and it was when Kate's Lollipop party was featured on Tip Junkie! This is a great blog that compiles all sorts of "tips" from around the web, so you can get groupings of great party ideas, products, crafts, and more! Check out the mention HERE!
I got the goosebumps when I read what Jackie from Brides & Babes had to say about me and my business. Unbelievably sweet! Read the post HERE! Then she went on to post additional items from my shop HERE! She has great taste and picked some of my favorites!


Amy posted my cupcake toppers on her BLOG the other day! She is the co-founder of I Heart Faces, a very popular photography blog! Check out her post HERE!


Thank you fellow bloggers for all the LOVE! XOXO, Kim

7 comments:

Live.Love. Photography said...

I have that LOVE print in gray! It is supposed to be hung in my salon but of course it is sitting on the floor instead! I like the magazine comparison, totally! You will have to show me how to install the Google Analytics. I tried once and messed up my blog. I am scared to see how many people DON'T read my blog :) Happy to see many are reading yours though! XOXO

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I love her artwork, so simple and cute!

I had sitemeter on my blog for awhile, but something went awry and it installed spyware on my site. Google Analytics is much better!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

I added you to my google reader after I found you via Tip Junkie....love your work, love that you are in AZ (we used to live in East Mesa) ;)

Kristi said...

I read Jackie's post and it is all so true! You are wonderful at what you do! Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Now who's spreading the blog love??!! Thanks...you're great!

♥ Rachael said...

Kim,

I love, love, love your crafty gene! I'm helping spread the "TomKat" love by giving you a Kreativ Blogger award. Check out my post to see how to pass the torch to others...

http://gooddealgal.blogspot.com/2009/06/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Keep up the awesome work! Many, many blessings to you!

denise @ little ant design said...

Congrats on all your blog shout outs. Your blog is a great creative resource - you deserve all the blog mentions and love.